Custom Primpins are now available! Simply send us your fabric and we'll use it to make your very own set of Primpins duvet pins or upholstery pins.
How it Works
- On the product detail page, select "Custom" as your color choice.
- Complete the check out process.
- We will send you detailed instructions and an address to mail your fabric.
- Send a spare pillow case or a cut piece of fabric to the address provided. See the chart below to determine the right size for your fabric. Please note, leftover fabric will not be returned.
- Mail your fabric to us within 30 days of your order.
- Your custom Primpins will be ready to ship within 3 business days from the date your fabric is received.
Best Fabric Materials
We can work with most bedding materials. Light and medium weight fabrics are best, as long as they have little to no stretch. Linen, cotton, and polyester are generally good materials for our buttons. Very thick, very sheer, or stretchy materials are generally not good. If we cannot use your fabric, we will issue you a refund.
There are no refunds or exchanges once your custom Primpins are made.